Are you interested in learning more about Teaching and Learning with Technology?
Use the resources below to learn more about the topic at your own pace. For a full introduction to the topic you may wish to go through all of the materials in the order provided. Otherwise you may pick and choose from the list of topics to suit your learning needs.
- Benefits and Challenges of Online Education
- Online Teaching Skills
- Instructional Design Models and Theories of Learning
- Online Course Development
- Learning Outcomes as Blueprints for Design
- Assessment in Online Environments
- Communication Strategies in Online Environments
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Tools
- Online Learning Communities
- Interaction, Engagement and Motivation
These materials are published as open educational resources and licensed under a Creative Commons so that they can be modified, with attribution to the authors.
All materials have been designed to meet WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards. All videos have been captioned. Learning objects are keyboard accessible and/or alternative formats are provided. If you require accommodation please contact <email@example.com>
Materials used to generate this example were adapted from the resources provided by Carleton University Open Modules project under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).