The successful Teaching with Technology and Inquiry: An Open Course for Teachers has been redesigned for a self-paced mode. The course just relaunched.
UofT is in the middle of development of a series of courses on Health Professional Teaching Skills. By mid 2017 the full XSeries will be available. But you don’t need to wait, you can take courses 1 through 3 now!
BE101x offered a MOOC geared specifically for U of T’s Alumni between September – November 2016. This version of the course included material specifically for U of T Alumni. In particular,
– Opening in-person event and closing panel
– Build on a lot of work at U of T, in particular at BEAR (Behavioural Economics in Action at Rotman)
– Focus on development in Toronto, Ontario and Canada. (BE in Canada)
– Research Corner will showcase U of T faculty
– Nudge Challenge will be U of T and Canada specific
– All discussion moderators/TAs are U of T alum
University of Toronto Courses on edX
Have a look University of Toronto’s previous courses on edX.
|Dilip Soman||Behavioural Economics in Action|
|Wendy Newman||Library Advocacy Unshushed|
|Prabhat Jha||Shaping the Future of Global Health|
|Jim Slotta||Teaching with Technology and Inquiry|
|Bryan Karney||Our Energetic Earth|